Saturday, September 7, 2013

Blog 5 Project Reflection and Working EQ




1. Positive Statement: doing the research and the mentor ship is allowing me to get expirience with the career I want to follow. Making it easier for me in the future because Ill know what to do.

2. From my research even if going a different path all articles have something in common that hep a corporation grow. That is the customers and the employees.

3. So far everything has worked. Maybe not perfect but it has worked and this is just the beginning , and I'll get better at it.

4. Well if I have something that hasn't worked out for me so far  it's probably the blogs, because I forget to check the blog and I just end up doing them on the last day. And also doing the links but I think I fixed that issue already.

5. A possible question to use for me is  what makes a corporation thrive to it'd best? Something like that. I already got a mentor and really just study what he does. There different types of corporation that aren't in the office like my mentor which is in the car all day going across cities.

1 comment: