Monday, January 6, 2014

Senior project , the holiday

1. We'll I did more mentorship with my mentor, learn how things can some times not go as planned and fix your mistakes. Checking inventory with the company is very important and keeps everything nice and clean. That was in a week and a half

2. I learn a couple of good things but one that I know happens is mistakes. My mentor did a job for the mayor and his employees kept making the same mistake. I know now that if you are ordering something to be done make sure they understand, and get good employees who really want to thrive.


3. I don't have a specific name of a person, but a CEO one with more experience than education level. Because when it's business it doesn't matter and experience wins a good amount of battles.

No comments:

Post a Comment