Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Independent component approval 1

1. what i plan to do for my independent component is go to work with a CEO of a small corporation called guills inc. I will take the footsteps of the "boss". Whiling taking notes of what needs to be done everyday and check everyday, I will assist him in his duties by helping in a anyway I can possibly do.

2. To show evidence of my working I plan beside the log is to take picture of when I'm out in the work field learning. For example I'll take pictures of the job sites. If I have any artifact/ souvenirs I can get i all as well take pictures. Thats the biggest thing I'm going to do for now. Unless I am able of taking a business class.

3.  With the mentor I can see the boss in action and see real life problems that any business man might encounter and how to face those problems. Also how to run the company. How the accounting works and all the key factors for the company. If I don't do that im trying to get a business class where I can study the business life and how I should face or make a business.

No comments:

Post a Comment