Thursday, February 6, 2014

Lesson 2 reflection

1. My activity , because it really help some people understand how communication is everything even in business.

2.  P
Reason for it is because  I believe I made time for my answer and activity. The answer was improved from my recent draft, and my activity was something different and actually gave a challenge to some
people.

3. What helped me was my speaker notes, I did forget some things so I reflected back to my notes to continue my presentation.

4.We'll maybe go back to check if my power point looked correct, because even though the back
ground was black it wasn't a major issue. That and also time to rehearse more.

5. I think I have a idea for my answer. Some where between the lines of advertising or leadership


No comments:

Post a Comment