Thursday, February 6, 2014

Independent Component 1

Literal)
(a)“I, Juan Munoz , affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work.”

(b)

"Inventory Control." Entrepreneur. N.p., n.d. Web. 12 Feb. 2014.

Anderson, Amy R. ʺSuccessful Business Communication: It Starts At The Beginning.ʺ Forbes.com. N.p., 28 May 2013. Web

"Leadership & Management: Communication." Articles About — HBS Working Knowledge. N.p., n.d. Web. 12 Feb. 2014.

mentor, CEO and founder of GUILLS INC Juan M Munoz

(d) during the previous 30 hrs for the component, I have learned how inventory is important in a business, and to do successful inventory you need to be organized and clean. I cleaned all the office and the yard for the corporation to check want they had. also went to jobs sites, where I also got evidence for my first answer and how communication is a very important factor to a business any size big or small.

Interpretive)

note: some you might have seen in my presentation, I used the ones that I had in my email because I have all my photos in my phone and my phone has been locked and disabled for the  past 2 weeks










 
applied)
last this comp. really did help me understand the importance of communication is a business and how the effects end up as well. it showed me a real life situation were decision were to be made and fix the problem because of miscommunication .
 

No comments:

Post a Comment