Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Mentorship



My mentorship was taken at guills inc. A construction corporation located in chino ca. My mentor Juan Munoz founder and CEO of guills inc.

The most important thing I have learned from this mentorship is how not everyone can be a CEO. It takes character and hard work. With dedication and initiative this man has successfully grown bigger and bigger through the years. He thought me that risks aren't alway the answer.

During my mentorship, when I was coming up with the answers I believe we're the best. I didn't know if my answers were good enough. As time past I would see my answers be put into work in my mentorship. I saw when my answer succeeded and why. I also saw what happens when mistakes were made and with the cons of that mistake. It has only giving me experience that I need to creat my own business in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment