Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Senior project reflection

1.  I was really proud of how smoothly my presentation went. For other there were some technical difficulties, or in some error in power points. But In mine I didn't have a problem. All the student participated in my activity which really help me show them things about business.

2. AE- for my presentation and P+ for my overall

3.  What worked well was my sources, they showed me how to improve on factors of a business

4. What didn't work was finding the correct activity for the listeners to do. So they could get more knowledge and put the knowledge they learned into the activity. But at the end I found good activities to do.

5. As a whole this experience has shown to step up and take initiative. If you want to be successful and be know you can't wait for other. You have to do what you have to. Through some of the committees and mentorship i took action to do things before even being ask. Made sure to keep up in the front with the big league.

No comments:

Post a Comment